As part of its commitment to communicating important resources with members during the COVID-19 pandemic, Independence Blue Cross (Independence) launched an Emotional Well-being Page on ibx.com. The web page provides information on member benefits related to mental health, including support and resources for coping with stress and anxiety.
The page also highlights the #mindPHL Together campaign, launched by Independence in partnership with the City of Philadelphia. The campaign aims to fight stigma associated with mental health, as well as educate and inspire the community to take better care of each other.
Additional resources for members include:
- Telebehavioral health services
- Expanded access for behavioral health services
- Online guided therapy through On To Better Health
- Personalized health and wellness programs through Achieve Well-being through ibx.com/login
- Key info and insights on the Health of America
- IBX Insights blogs related to mental health
For more information on Independence’s response to COVID-19, visit ibx.com/covid19.