Independence Blue Cross congratulates 15 of our customers and affiliates for receiving the Philadelphia Business Journal 2016 Healthiest Employers Award, which recognizes Greater Philadelphia organizations for their commitment to cultivating a healthy workplace.
Independence customers and affiliates receiving the 2016 Healthiest Employers Honor include:
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Conner Strong & Buckelew
- Drexel University
- Giles & Ransome
- Global Tax Management
- Johnson Kendall & Johnson
- Liberty Lutheran
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Thomas Jefferson University and Hospitals
- Tokio Marine North America Services, LLC
- Urban Engineers, Inc.
- Ursinus College
- Villanova University
The Healthiest Employers Award measures wellness programming in six key categories:
- Leadership Commitment
- Foundational Components
- Strategic Planning
- Communication and Marketing
- Programming and Interventions
- Reporting and Analysis
To help businesses encourage their employees to adopt healthier behaviors, we offer access to worksite wellness programming which includes educational seminars, incentive programs, promotional materials, and more.