Independence Blue Cross launches #FearlessFit photo contest
Independence Blue Cross (Independence) is committed to helping you embrace a healthy lifestyle through our support of multiple spring and summer activities, like the Blue Cross Broad Street Run, Indego, National Walk @ Lunch Day, and the Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest. And now, we want to reward you for sharing your favorite ways to stay active.
Show us how you stay fit and fearless
Enter our new #FearlessFit photo contest ! Share and tag your #FearlessFit photos on Twitter or Instagram from April 21 to June 30, 2016 for a chance to win one of ten $50 Visa gift cards awarded weekly and a $500 Visa gift card grand prize.
More information about the #FearlessFit photo contest will be available at each of our sponsored spring community events, which include:
- Indego One Year Anniversary Celebration, April 21
- National Walk @ Lunch Day, April 27
- The Penn Relays, April 28-30
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run Expo, April 29-30
- Blue Cross Broad Street Run, May 1
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s Reach & Raise: Yoga on the Steps, May 15
- Be Well Philly Boot Camp, June 4
- Indego Party in the Park, June 4
To enter #FearlessFit and for official rules visit www.ibx.com/fearlessfit. The #FearlessFit photo contest is open to legal residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Contest begins April 21, 2016 and ends June 30, 2016. Winners will be announced each week on IBX social channels.
Questions or comments?
Independence Blue Cross is the leading health insurance organization in southeastern Pennsylvania. more