Facing a scary health diagnosis or managing a chronic disease takes courage. At Independence Blue Cross, we’re helping our members overcome health challenges every day. Today through March 2, members can submit their stories for a chance to win a trip to Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
The Faces of Fearless Award program celebrates Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) members across the country who inspire others to live healthy, happy lives. Their stories of triumph embody the spirit of Live Fearless.
- January 13: Program launches on facesoffearless.com
- March 2: Submissions due by 10 a.m. EST
- Early April: Winners are notified
- May 20: Winners are recognized in Orlando
Members with the most compelling stories will receive a trip for four to Disney World in May and be recognized on stage at the Blue Cross Blue Shield 2020 National Summit in Orlando.
You must be 21 years old and insured continuously by a BCBS company now through the end of May (January 13 – May 31, 2020). Parents and legal guardians may submit on behalf of a minor.
- Describe the health challenge faced and how you overcame that challenge to live a healthier life
- Explain what was special about your experience with Independence Blue Cross and how their support helped you face the health challenge
- Be approximately 300 words
- Include uplifting photos or videos