Independence Blue Cross (Independence) proudly returns as an exclusive sponsor of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS) 2023 Philadelphia Flower Show. As part of the regional landscape for 85 years and counting, Independence supports PHS’s year-round efforts to create beautiful, healthy, safe, and sustainable communities.
The 2023 Flower Show will run March 4-12. This year’s theme is “The Garden Electric.” Visitors can expect diverse exhibitors from around the globe, including notable up-and-coming designers as well as established industry veterans. The Flower Show will feature larger, immersive gardens meant to envelop guests in a magical floral world.
2023 Flower Show highlights
- A musical festival component, curated by Philadelphia-based band, SNACKTIME.
- A performance from students with the School District of Philadelphia during a special family-centric day called Family Frolic.
- The Treelinedesignz exhibit, sponsored by Independence, focused on helping visitors find calm and peace in nature.
“We’re so excited to help visitors connect with this beautiful community that the PHS Flower Show has created. And it’s especially gratifying to invite people back to Center City and the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Like PHS, our roots grow deep in Philadelphia.
For 85 years, Independence Blue Cross has been advocating and innovating on behalf of the people we serve…as well as the people who live, work, visit, and love our region. And what embodies positive physical and mental well-being more than the Flower Show?” said Cruz.
The PHS Philadelphia Flower Show is the nation’s largest and longest-running horticultural event. In addition to acres of garden displays, the Flower Show hosts world-renowned competitions in horticulture and artistic floral arranging, gardening presentations and demonstrations, and special events.
Hours of the 2023 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show
- Saturday, March 4, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5 through Thursday, March 9, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 10, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 11, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 12, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.