Independence Blue Cross wins Digital Innovation Award
President and SVP, Commercial and Consumer Markets Brian Lobley (left) with LiquidHub CEO & Partner Jonathan Brassington. LiquidHub nominated Independence for the Enterprise award.
Independence Blue Cross is proud to accept the Greater Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT) Digital Innovation Enterprise Award for our 2016 launch of Independence LIVE, a 10,000 square-foot state-of-the-art customer and community health and wellness experience center. The award — which was presented at the Enterprise Awards ceremony on May 18 — celebrates companies that drive digital transformation and innovation, as well as the contributions that information technology has made to the organization, its industry, and the community it serves.
Independence LIVE focuses on innovation to find practical solutions to enhance the member experience and increase community engagement including:
- Fitness classes including yoga, Zumba, and more, as well as financial well-being, health, and nutrition classes;
- A full kitchen for healthy cooking demonstrations;
- A tech arcade where guests can test various health and wellness tools and mobile apps;
- Free blood pressure screenings;
- Licensed “Super” Agents who can answer benefit questions, take payments, and enroll people in individual health coverage;
- Private conference rooms and large multi-purpose meeting spaces, which are fully equipped with audio visual equipment and can be reserved for community meetings.
The Enterprise Awards, now in its 24th year, stands as the region’s premier program honoring investors, entrepreneurs, and companies that are pace-setters in innovation, leadership and advances in technology, health care, life sciences, medtech, and related fields.
Questions or comments?
Independence Blue Cross is the leading health insurance organization in southeastern Pennsylvania. more